“And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.” Galatians 9:10
Developing a dynamic leadership style will teach you:
- Learn your leadership style and how it works for you.
- The three C’s of Leadership.
- Leadership begins with you.
- Building Community.
- P + P + F = SS you will soon find out!
- Learn an innovative approach to coaching and mentoring.
- Improve your employees’ performance through empowerment.
- Identify specific skills needed to remove barriers to communication.
- Create shared values and mutually established team goals.
- Understand how a shift in leadership techniques can achieve results.
- Learn the linkage between coaching and employee enthusiasm.
- Practice skills related to a variety of leadership and coaching situations.
How To Keep It Going:
- Review techniques and strategies.
- Discuss best practices; “What Works.”
- Develop objectives.
- Determine if the strategies and techniques are implemented and working.
- Measure results.
- Create a leadership and coaching guide to keep on going.