“Therefore, put away lying. Let each of you speak truth to his neighbor for we are members of one another. Let no corrupt word proceed from your mouth, but what is good for necessary edification, that it may impart grace to the hearers.” Ephesians 4: 25, 29
“If you could change every outcome in your life, by simply choosing your words, how powerful could you be?”
The Communication Toolbox
90% of all conflict arises out of poor communication. You said too much, you didn’t say enough or it’s how you said it. By using the Communication Toolbox, you will begin to master the art of communication.
You will learn how to:
- Build rapport.
- Ask for what you want.
- Plan a conflict strategy.
A Workshop for the Master Communicator
In this program, you will learn about:
- Your Personal style inventory.
- The Three V’s of Communication.
- Centered Listening…Asking.
- Centered Speaking.
- When feelings are involved.
- Giving and receiving feedback.
- Feedback checklist.
- The “I” statement.
- Conflict Resolution in the Work Place.
- Conflict strategy, using the filter.
- Your personal action plan.
- Success is up to you.
“… The words that I speak to you are the spirit and they are life.” Ephesians 6:63