“Let nothing be done through selfish ambition or conceit, but in lowliness of mind let each esteem each other better than himself.
Let each of you look out not only for his own interest, but also for the interest of others.” Philippians 2:3-4
What makes a winning team?
Understanding how each person on the team thinks, communicates, and processes information is the key to effective teamwork.
In this program, you will learn:
- How to understand each other’s differences.
- How to move from “your” agenda to “our” agenda.
- How to maximize time and energy and achieve results.
Defining the Team:
- Objectives…..me part of the Team.
- Centered Listening and Speaking.
- Why am I part of the Team?
- Circle of control and influence.
- Peaks and valleys.
- The stages of team development.
- Working together.
- Three keys; moving the team along.
- A “real life” event.
- Back to basics.
- Where does it start?
- Rewards, recognition, checklist.
- Behaviors, etc.
“And let us not grow weary while doing good, for in due season we shall reap if we do not lose heart. Therefore, as we have opportunity, let us do good to all, especially to those who are of the household of faith.” Galatians 9:10