“A wise old owl sat in an oak, the more he heard, the less he spoke,
the less he spoke, the more he heard, why aren’t we all like that old bird?”
– William J. Bennett
A strategic, Socratic method to selling. In this program, you will learn:
- How to identify and penetrate your target market.
- How to create new markets and understand the community you serve.
- Identify the most useful and effective networking opportunities.
- Developing a client relationship consciousness.
- Put your Unique Style to work.
- Maximizing usage of your products and services using leverage.
- Making contact with the decision-makers (the script).
- Creative-Prospecting (WTS – What to say and how to say it).
- Probing during the call (POGO – The right question to ask).
- The right questions to ask; consultative selling.
- Becoming a value detector and value creator.
- Developing relationships.
- Developing an internal coach with your perspective buyer.
- Handling objections.
- Understanding the customer’s needs.
- Designing a specific plan to achieve targeted sales goals.
- Closing the sale.
- Follow up after the sale.
- Tickler systems, follow-up after meetings, and referral letters.
- Continuous success towards targeted goals.